Integrated Photonics is a five-module course that provides an overview of the technology, device characteristics, fabrication techniques and equipment, and applications in high-speed computing, telecommunications, biomedicine, and other fields.
Content covered includes:
- Photonics Integrated Circuits Material and Fabrication Technologies
- Silicon Photonics Integrated Circuits and Devices
- III-V and Compound Semiconductor Devices
- Dielectric and Polymer Waveguides and Waveguide Devices
- Integrated Photonics Circuits and Systems
This course is an excellent introduction to integrated photonics, both for students and industry professionals looking to learn more about an expanding technology.